Monday, January 10, 2011

Yarn along - my first ever!

One of the wonderful blogs that I've found in my search for fellow homeschooling mum's is that of the very lovely Ginny over at Small Things. She has on her blog a little fun post "yarn along" and wants to know what you're knitting/reading and asked for people to join in!! Well amazingly enough with the holidays and life more relaxed I'm actually doing both!! Yes both! (for those of you who know me, you will know that I rarely EVER read!! Only children's books but that about does it!!) The other week my beautiful friend Andrea taught me how to crochet Rick Rack and so I'm working on mastering that so I may add them to my cards!!!

The book I'm reading is The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I've never actually read it but heard all about it and know some of the 5 but would like to know more on how I can show my amazing, fabulous, super husband just how much I really love him and have his love tank filled to overflowing!!!

So if you too are knitting something or reading a great book then pop on over to Small things and add your link!
Smiles The Torrents's

p.s I didn't realize that I missed the link time!! OPPS! oh well will try again next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment