Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Savoury Scones

Basically every Thursday we have a cooked lunch! It's nice to have something different each day for lunch and my absolute fav day is Thursday cause I always make Savoury Scones!!
Sometimes they are pumpkin ones but mostly they are zucchini. It's just a basic scone recipe which I then add the savoury flavours too. The children and I LOVE them and they are perfect for a picnic too!! (just as long as they are still warm as Zeke only likes them that way!! hee he!)
The children never used to like them though..... until one day I said they were just like Zucchini slice, why don't you just add sauce!! SO from that day the scones are served with tomato sauce (and butter for those who want it too!!)

I like to put avocado, tomato and spinach on top of mine like it's a warm sandwitch... Ummm delish!!!
Can't wait till we eat them again!!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment