Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wonderful World Wednesday-Autumn outing

Autumn really is my absolute favourite time of the year! So with all the leaves looking sooo amazing we had to get out and enjoy some of the sunny weather while we can! The Gorge in Launceston is one of the best picks for Autumn splendor!
 I sooo love that Esther and Sapphire are holding hands, so precious!
 
 Found some fun helicopter seeds!!
We all love these!
 Great example of wild mushrooms 
growing in the moist, damp ground.
 The children and I were all trying to catch the falling leaves!
It's sooo much fun! 
Hannah and Zeke caught 5
Sophia, Esther and I caught 1.
 
 We even spotted Peacocks and wallabies!
Wednesday's are one of my favourite days in the week, I hope you have a wonderful one too!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment