Saturday, June 30, 2012

July Read Aloud Book Along

Last month I decided to join a wonderful group of fellow readers in the brand new Read Aloud Book ALong! Sadly my books for June didn't make it in time and so we weren't involved BUT for this month I already have the books coming and am excited to do the fabbo activities that the organizer ANNI puts together and find some cool ideas myself! The picture book read alouds seem very interesting, it's focusing on an author William Steig, and if you know me at all ANY BOOK ABOUT WHALES IS GREAT!! I know my young girls will love sitting with me while I read them the collection of 4 in the weeks to come!


If you'd like to know more about this cool new book club then click HERE to see for yourself!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment