Monday, July 4, 2011

Term 2 going well!

I can't believe how quickly the time is flying!!!
I have good news for any of you wonderful people who visit my family blog and that is this term so far is going great!!!!! Oh it feels sooo good to have unit studies organized and projects taken care of, direction in learning and children eager to learn!!!!! Also they are taking part in the Premiers Reading challenge which has been super too!!!!

We are off to QLD in only 16 more days and in that visit we will be going to the Zoo so to start we are doing a LAPBOOK (see here) on Australian animals. I hope to show some pic's soon of all what my treasures have been doing but until then I just wanted to say HI and I'm thinking of you!!!

Smiles The Torrents's

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic...it is such an awesome feeling when everything is flowing smoothly. Well done to you and your students! Have an awesome time in QLD...YAY! xxx

    ReplyDelete