Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh how I love Autumn!

I took the children to the park this morn for a picnic lunch. Ohhhh how the sun is shinning soooo wonderfully and the leaves sooo brilliant in all their glory, it was a must to be out in nature today!

Riding down the hill at full speed, so much so I nearly missed Zeke in the photo!



Now for the wonder of the trees




How is it that the same tree, in this case an Oak can have completely different leaf colours??

Is it the position?
The soil?
Different stages in the leaf breaking down?

Can anyone let us know??!!

My favourite, the Liquid Amber


Esther discovering too

We hope you've enjoyed the sunshine too today!
Smiles The Torrents's

1 comment:

  1. AH! Autumn - love it. It's my second favourite season, after spring. Unfortunately where I live there is not much colour going on in th trees. That's Queensland for you!

    Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. It means a lot to me. I could feel your excitement for me in your words. xo

    ReplyDelete