Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas gift ideas for children

I'm not sure about you but the Christmas season sure did sneak up on me very quickly this year!! So much so that my hubbie and I were left with a bit of a panic!! What will we get for our treasures???
We LOVE to get gifts that encourage imagination and ones that are friendly for ALL ages too, as there is a lot of sharing in our home!
So here are just some of the wonderful things we have found....

Eskimo Playset 
Love wooden toys, this one is adorable!

 
 OH to have a teepee.... HERE
 
set of SIX RAINBOW silks - save! - natural play silk scarf - 35x35 playsilk - hand-dyed
Beautiful silks for playing HERE

Book Cover:  Our Australian Girl: Meet Grace (Book 1)
History learning with these wonderful
chapter books HERE
 
Lego is a popular choice for boys,
Zeke LOVES this one 
 Miniland - Baby Doll European Girl, 38cm
My girls love DOLLS

Ultimate Party Pack Face Painting Kit

FUn for everyone HERE

Book Cover: The Last Elephant: The Lost World Circus Book 1 
Popular book series with my tweens HERE 

Well that's some of the things that my children would love, of course there are some others but I can't put them all here as they like to read the family blog!! hee hee!
Hope your Christmas gift shopping is going wonderfully, I'm sure having LOADS of fun with it all this year especially with the beauty of Internet shopping... YAY!
Smiles The Torrents'




No comments:

Post a Comment