Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tea Party Thursday and Poetry!

 
This year we are doing something a little different each and every Thursday!  My wonderful friend Carli has been doing Tea party Tuesday for years and I've always loved the idea so when I saw it HERE I was keen to jump in and make it a part of our week too!
So we all chose a poem (the older ones need to copy it into their Poetry book) and we sit around our finely dressed table, drinking tea from my special porcelain teacups, eating the yummies that Sophia and I have made in the morning!!
 

It is really the most wonderful time and the children are thoroughly enjoying it!! YAY! Even last night as I mentioned to Zeke what we were doing tomorrow and that it was Tea Party Thursday he keenly made a fist and motioned it in the air with a excited "YES!"
Hope your Thursday is wonderful, perhaps it to might be filled with some Poetry and tea too!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment