Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A question

I'm sure I'm not the only one but sometimes it sure feels like it when "life" gets in the way and you find yourself looking back and realizing that....."Oh dear we haven't done much "school" lately?!?"
Well this is how I've been feeling in this last month! It was supposed to be better when I got back from my trip but instead it's continued..... just doing a little here and there but not seeming to be ticking all the right "Schooling" boxes at all!!!!
What is it that speaks to me saying that I'm not schooling my children if they're not sitting at the table writing this and marking that?!?! Have they been learning ANYTHING in this last month or have I just waisted these precious children's minds to playing and visiting family from afar and simply getting the housework done?!!

What do you do in these moments?? I'd love to hear!
Smiles The Torrents's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment